Wednesday, October 27, 2010

maybe she's born with it

Maybe it's Maybelline.

I definitely got my new addiction and it's making my thin wallet thinner. I need rehab!

Tadaaa! My new addiction is Maybelline, anything Maybelline. This started two Saturdays ago when I bought my can't live withouts, powder, lipstick and mascara. I went back to the basics months ago so I only need those three. But then this Maybelline girl offered what they call the Empire Card. According to her, by buying those items I'll have that sort of loyalty card FOR FREE. Okay, so that is the only thing I need to hear to accept her offer.

stolen from their page

what's inside
one will be needing 5o stickers to complete this
and 5o multiplied by 249 is? NEVER MIND?


So how does this Empire Card work? Here's what's written there.

---

Just follow these 5 simple steps to earn rewards with the Maybelline New York Empire Card!

EARN POINTS
1. Every P249 purchase from Maybelline New York earns you one (1) sticker. Each sticker is equivalent to one (1) point.

2. The balance from your previous purchase exceeding P249 can be carried over to your next purchase, allowing you to earn more points. Just don't forget to keep your receipt.

REDEEM REWARDS


3. Use your points to redeem any Maybelline New York product in our Empire Card Rewards List1.

4. You can claim your rewards at any participating Maybelline counter2.

ENJOY PERKS
5. As an Empire Card holder, you can enjoy not only rewards, but exclusive promotions as well! Reaching a new Empire Card Color Level will allow you to experience members-only perks and privileges. For example, certain perks available to Platinum Level Empire Card holders may not be available to Silver Level Empire Card holders. So hurry and climb up the Maybelline New York Empire Card!

1 Visit http://www.facebook.com/maybellinephilippines to view the Empire Card Rewards List and the list of participating Maybelline counters where you can redeem your points.

2 Availability of rewards are on a first-come, first-served basis. Points can't be combined with cash to redeem an item.

---

I am definitely adding Maybelline to my Facebook 'likes'!!

But before that, I am giving you a glimpse of what I have got so far.
  • Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation, in Natural
Been using this since it came out. I love how it hides my imperfections especially in photos. How can you not love that?

---
  • Clear Smooth Minerals Instant Skin Perfecting Cream
It's the BB cream that gave me huge zits about a month ago so I stopped using it. I'll give it another try when my love-hate relationship with my hormones get better.

---
  • Diamond Glow by Eyestudio, in 01 Copper Brown
I just bought this last Wednesday and so far I am loving it. I'm learning how to put on my ES again.

---
  • Impact Express Smooth Felt Liner
I've never been a fan of liquid eyeliner. I have tried Nichido before and how it hurt my lids was unbelievable. Now this one is gentle and I am amazed on how easy it glides on my peepers. Good buy.

---
  • Unstoppable Curly Extension
I think I'm liking it better than Loreal's Telescopic Clean. Or maybe I'm being biased. ;)

---
  • Watershine Pure, in BC11
Not a very good color for my dark lips, gotta buy something better. I am drinking pearl shake when I bought this so I didn't feel like trying so many colors on. Lesson learned.

---
  • Lip Smooth Color and Care, in Cranberry Jam and Cherry
Color wise Cherry is better, smell wise I'd go for Cranberry. Because the Cherry smells like air freshener and the Cranberry doesn't color your lips at all.

here's what I've got so far
plus the VS silver kikay kit, courtesy of Grace

Note: I really do not have Blush on my list because as I have said I have this love-hate relationship with my hormones and its kinda attacking my right cheek right now. I am trying my very best to defend it. I hope I win the battle.

So there. I have confessed my addiction. For as long as it doesn't seriously hurt my finances, I have no plans of overcoming it. Got to post FOTDs soon. =)

No comments: