Friday, August 14, 2015

catching up series: holidate

Happy 2015!!! Hahaha! It's officially two-zero-one-five in this blog and I couldn't be any happier. I'm finally doing good in resurrecting my tiny share of the cyberspace and who knows, the ressurection of my life might just come next. Ha! Forever hopeful, you little one.

So I have here photos with the trio whom I sorely miss -- Silina, Sheena and Dwin. Last saw them on a holiday from the beginning of the year. Yep, ganun na katagal! We had dinner at Yabu then we spent the rest of the night at Cafe Benne, Eastwood. The spotlight was on Silina but I can't divulge how or why. Mahirap na baka mashompal ako. Hehe! Shotout also to Dwin for the impromptu joyride before calling it a day. Ang yaman sa gas! Hahaha!

Sheena's Yabu treat

Silina's Caffe Bene treat

bad case of puffy eyes :3

Out of the three, it's Silina whom I get to see {and talk to} more frequently. I flew to Eastwood solely for her twice already. Ganun ko sya kamiss. HAHA! JOKE! May kailangan kasi ako sa kanya. Pero syempre, miss ko din sya talaga. Hahaha! Hi, teh! :* Anyway, we've been negotiating my next visit but it wouldn't push through because I'm one hell of a lazy friend. Although if she would let me dip my toes in their condo pool, I'd gladly visit her again -- and in a heartbeat. It really isn't so difficult to bribe me, yeah? Hehe!


ELSEWHERE
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments: