Wednesday, July 22, 2015

catching up series: year-end photo dump

Except it's not year-end currently. Hahaha! You see, I have this secret mission of compiling my niece's random photos twice every year. I really didn't plan this at first but after realizing I did it for 2013 {first half, second half}, I decided to do the same for 2014 {mid-year photo dump}. Life got in the way as per usual but at least here I am now cleaning up after my own mess. Hehehe!

There's not so much to post actually 'cause I was uninspired as heck during the latter part of the year. Then there's Teepee. Life only started picking up November -- the makeover, the birthdays, the new baby. And thankfully, life has been good since then.

Anyway, shall we?

JULY

A different take on invading my privacy, Faye rummaged through my old journals. She then saw a pressed flower and not surprisingly, she insisted that we look for a flower and do the same in her "journal". It became an ear ornament before the process.


Meet Beary-Apple and Owly-Faye. Hahaha! We baptized the stuffed toys I got from the Claw Crane game when we visited an arcade house one time. Yep, it was me who caught both and I think it's important to note too that I got them consecutively. The Claw Crane Gods must love me, huh?


Wala lang. We were both amazed at the humongous Avocado so we played around with it before putting it to its final rest, also known as our tummies. :P And for the record, it's my favorite fruit -- not Apple. Am I making myself clear?


AUGUST

For the love of my niece, I jumped into the loom band craze. Mommy bought her a kit and the moment I saw it, I knew it's me who doesn't have a choice but to learn. But I have to be honest, I got hooked. Pun intended.



Now the photo below perfectly depicts what it's like to have my niece and my make up at once. Lippie: Victim; Faye: Prime Suspect. She really never fails! Right now I only have three lippies and they are all buhrokeennn. Hahaha!



Avie at 8 months. I rarely get to play with her for a long time 'cause her ate Faye is always with me and I can't have them in my room both at the same time. Baka pag apat na yung kamay ko, pwede na. Hahaha! Kidding aside, it's better safe than sorry, right? I don't want the kids getting hurt under my guidance. No way, José!


Last from August! I just find her extremely cute wearing my specs so.. :) 


SEPTEMBER

The cuteness that is Avira. You can tell mommy was suffering from headband addiction during Avie's first year. I just revisited the last post from this series and true enough, Avie was never without a hair knickknack. I'm pretty sure she'll have something to say about this when she grows up. Mommy's got some explaining to do. Hehe!

 


OCTOBER

Nothing from October. I must be dead then. Or lazy. :P

NOVEMBER

No random photos from my end but I got a couple from my Facebook's tagged photos. Although it was quite a busy month with Faye turning five and Mitmit being born

Let's proceed?

Grocery Hits! The photo below is just one of the billion "SM photos" from mommy but I had to include it because.. maganda 'ko! Hahaha! And no, I'm not even kidding. You have no idea how gusgusin I'd let myself be if it's just a quick trip to the mall.


Now the story behind this little mixer is worth sharing. Faye and I were spending an ordinary afternoon together when we heard a "dirty ice cream" passed by. We went out of the house only to find out it has wandered far already. I don't know whose idea it was but the next thing I know, we were running after the vendor. Hahaha! Although it was just for fun 'cause with Faye's pace, there's no way we would catch up. We surrendered eventually but she asked for a toy in exchange. Para daw happy pa rin sya. Hehe! That's emotional blackmail right there at the age of 5!


DECEMBER

Yet another busy month with Avie's christening and 1st birthday, and then the holidays, of course. But to begin the month, I got myself another journal for twice the price! I don't need to elaborate how and why, right? Hehe! Cause it's either I get her one too or she'll mess up with mine. :P


Towards the holiday, a generous soul gave papi three gargantuan watermelons. We let Avie play with one and she happily beat and kicked it. Sorry, watermelon!


And we're down to the last random photo I managed to dig up. Tadahh! She did that to herself daddy, I promise! Hehehe! She's been doing this to my make up, clothes & accessories for as long as I can remember and I doubt she'll stop anytime soon. I don't mind though.


There you go! Completely, utterly, random! I'm confident I came up with a better collection from the first half of 2015 and I can't wait to dump everything here as usual! Meanwhile, let me have my dinner. :)


ELSEWHERE
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments: