Thursday, December 13, 2012

treats here and there

I really shouldn't be blogging right now for obvious reasons that it's 11am already and it's only Thursday, meaning I have work to attend to but.. my dysmenorrhea is currently killing me and only my hands and brain can function. Picture me lying in bed almost in comatose but still using my laptop. Kawawang bata. And before I completely surrender, let's now make this quick!

Couple of treats from last month. And why not? It's the season of giving already. ♥ :)

First one's from my former team lead. She's back in the PI for her second wedding. They managed to meet us several days before their big day for a quick Starbucks treat. We went nuts for the stickers. Hahaha! And by the way, their wedding is also on my long list of drafts. You've got to wait for that! Minsan nyo lang ako makikitang mukhang tao. xP

thanks Ags and Jon!

Next, Silina's treat! She also visited PI last month but she's back in the US now. I regret not pushing with my plans of getting inside her maleta to be carried abroad too. Hahaha! Moving on, we had dinner at Blufish then we headed to Starbucks for more chika plus coffee on the side. It's also the night that I got my Starbucks planner. Yahooo! Worthy of my few thousands and occasional palpitation and some other coffee jitters. Sinabi naman kasing bawal sa 'yo and kape, neng! 

thanks Silina! :*

Again, Christmas is the season of giving. This is the perfect time for us to show how grateful we are for our blessings. Giving is more fulfilling than receiving. At ako, willing akong ibigay ang fulfillment nyo. Guys, what are you waiting for? Ilibre nyo na 'ko! Libre libre libre! :))

*Blabbed before I unintentionally dozed off.


ELSEWHERE

3 comments:

anney said...

Looking forward to see pictures na naka formal attire ka!

SunnyToast said...

meeeting our real friends or set of friends before christmas is one way to celebrate life is good! eishing you the best in in this coming year!

Apple Borbon said...

@anney. nakow, don't expect too much. haha!

@sunnytoast. life is good. amen to that. thank you! wish you all the best for 2013 too.