Tuesday, January 18, 2011

once is enough but twice isn't too much

Quick post on what took away my could-have-been rest days. Hindi ako bitter, pagod lang talaga ko. Haha! Two consecutive weekends of running and climbing as if I have an active lifestyle for real. So far, I'm enjoying. But not to the point na igigive-up ko ang kaartehan ko. Haha! So after this, magiinarte muna ko. ;))

Anyhoo, to give justice to my blog title, lemme just say that this is about goals #3 and #14 which I have accomplished months ago but due to insistent public demand aka friendship, I needed to do 'em all over again. Don't get me wrong, because if these activities would always equate to bonding with friends, I'll be very glad to do them again. But sorry, not too soon.

First tiring weekend, January o9. PSE Bull Run at Fort Bonifacion Global City. Finally, I experienced a real fun run. Remember my disappointment with Pasig River Run? This time I was able to really run and mind you it's not just 3k. It was 5k! Though we only registered for 3k, we were informed that we can run for 5k if we'd like to. So there, a fulfilling spur-of-the-moment decision. Now I can confidently cross-off goal #14 from my bucket list. Who knows, our next run might just be 1oK already?

yeah, obviously we're trying to prove it's 5k!

Second tiring weekend,January 15-16. Climb to Mt. Batulao. Yep, you read that right! Mt. Batulao again. Goal #3, double check! At first I was hesitant to join because I was there only last September. Who would want to climb the same mountain in a span of 4 months? But with the thought that it will be a little different since it's overnight and I'll be with a different group of people, I never dropped the possibility of joining. Then came the expensive conference call with Sheena and Silina. That made me decide. Sasama ako. For.the.sake.of.friendship. =)) No regrets, I had fun. Above all, narealize ko na may talent pala ako sa pag-akyat ng bundok pero wala pala akong talent sa pagtulog sa matigas na higaan. Hahaha! Hence the decision of not climbing again til I'm fully equipped. When will that happen? I have no idea. As of the moment, all I wish to do is to rest, shop and pamper myself. Obvious ba na pagod ako ako? ;)

ang mga mahal kong kaibigan hahaha

we were requested of a wacky shot,
that's the best we can give booo!

we were around 3o but here's my immediate group
thank you for yet another Batulao experience =)

Uh-oh, I said quick post. Vavoo! *hurries to bed*

**pictures of the climb were grabbed from Joel's Facebook account. Thanks!


ELSEWHERE

No comments: