Saturday, January 29, 2011

they kind of remind me I am a grown-up already

I have always been responsible. Or at least that is what I would like to believe in.

As a grade schooler, I am already conscious of my things. I take care of my school stuff and my clothes. I even know my hankies and socks. Even if I find my sister's things in my drawer I won't use them because I know they're not mine. On the other hand, when my things for unknown reasons managed their way to her drawer, she uses them. And then we fight. Haha! =))

As a highschool student, I am a sucker for good grades. Well, ever since kindergarten I am a constant honor student {yabang lang?} but during those times I owe everything to my mother slash my tutor. But in highschool, despite being independent I maintained my good grades. I always had my slot in the honor roll and I even joined the student council. But nah, don't think I got it all. I was such a shy kid back then and I don't have other extra curricular activities. Such a nerd!

As a college student, I am still grade conscious but this time I managed to balance school and the life outside it. I was a dean's lister for a sem or two until the subjects became unforgiving. Also, this is where all the kaartehan and paglalakwatsa started. Late bloomer much? I was able to juggle reviews, projects, thesis, after class tambays, malling, food trip, arcade, shopping and looking good. Haha! Nadiscover ko na hindi lang pala ko matalino, maganda din pala ko! Hahaha! Partial Chos! Bawal mag-object! <3

Now, as a newbie to the corporate world, I try to be as responsible as when I am still in school. Sometimes I feel I'm on  the right track sometimes I don't. Might be quarter life crisis already but that would be a different topic.

Anyway, because I'm forever claiming to be responsible, here are some of the things I worked for during the past months.

1. SSS ID
Done with application. By Jan 2o12, my ID will be mailed to me. IKR, that's too long for an ID but what do you expect from the government? Bitter ako, nasungitan kasi sa SSS. Hehehe. =P

Anyway, To apply for an SSS ID you have to go their Main Office at East Avenue. You need to fill-up the E6 form which you can either get from their office at Booth 3 or download from their site and print it yourself. I prefer the latter so that when you go there you're done with your form already. Get your number from Booth 3 as well. After you have accomplished the form, proceed to the E-6 Evaluation Area. Wait for your number to be called. Present the E-6 along with two valid IDs. After evaluating, they will give you your schedule for Data Capture. I had my E-6 Evaluation last Dec 28 and my scheduled Data Capture last Jan 26. For the Data Capture, you need to bring the evaluated E-6 and the same valid ID's you presented during the evaluation. Data Capture includes taking your picture, signature and biometrics. Then they will give you your Acknowledgement Receipt. You'll be needing it for inquiries or follow-up. Last but not the least, patiently wait for one year.


in case you weren't able to get my blah blah

wtf! 643??!

data capture station
see what boredom can do?



2. SSS Online Account
So much for SSS huh? But this is how you'll be able to check your contributions online. Oo, pati SSS nakikiuso na.. :)

Here's the link where you can apply for an online account:
https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/register.jsp


3. Metrobank Direct
Sabi na kasing uso online! Bawal old-school. Hence, I applied for Metrobank's online banking. Soon I'll be paying my HSBC bills online, till we meet again LBC!

On a different story, I applied for my Metrobank direct at Atrium, Makati. And as I've said many times, I do not know my way around Makati. Pero bilang may goal din ako to be street smart, I took a bus instead of a cab. As expected I got lost and walk for so many blocks just to get to the Atrium Building. And to get myself out of Makati, I took a cab already. Epic Fail ang Goal #21 ko that day. T.T


4. Alumni ID 
After two years, I finally decided to get my Alumni ID last Jan 26. I didn't know it's validity is for two years only and my supposedly first Alumni ID is expired already. It got expired without even being claimed. Kawawa. :( So I paid another 1oo bucks to renew my membership and I got my new ID which will expire on 2o13. Kumikitang kabuhayan ang Alma Mater ko.

FYI schoolmates. There's a new building named Bahay ng Alumni {if I'm not mistaken} situated between the PE building and the Swimming Pool. That is where we should claim our Alumni IDs. Previously it's somewhere in the North {or was it West?} Wing of the Main Building.

PS. Bring a friend if your going there. It's creepy! Hahaha! =))

I waited there ALONE.. scaaaryyy!!

5. Pag-ibig ID 
HDMF Transaction Card. Like I understand what it is for! It was just given to us by our very own Accenture like a piece of cardboard. The OC in me cannot take it just like that so I signed it, I added my picture and I had it laminated. More like an ID now. Agree?

as as kid, I dreamt of having many cards and IDs
one down na ko sa mga pangarap ko! =)))


6. SM Advantage Card
I was never interested with this card until Forever21 came. It so happened that this card can also earn points with the boutique I am currently in love with. So Mr. Henry Sy, you have Forever 21 to thank.

7. Belle de Jour Lifestyle Card
What every Bella should have. Tag line? Haha! Every purchase of the BDJ Power Planner entitles you to a lifestyle card. You simply have to claim it online using the unique codes in your planner. After 12 working days, your lifestyle card will be mailed to you. Dear SSS, Buti pa ang BDJ. =)

Aside from the lifestyle card, I also created my profile with BDJ. Simply because there is a link for creating profiles after you have claimed your lifestyle card. I have yet to find out how that BDJ profile can propel me to a better person. Hihi.

girly girly site they have got

my BDJ profile
now what??


There you goooo. Goal #11. Get important ID's & accounts. CHECK!


AND ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE..
After I finished my grown-up errands last Jan 26, I went accessory shopping. I got these loveleeeey items. I am so happy! Haha!


Making my owl necklace collection as huge {or still as little} as this.


Got to go. Ang reminded grown-up ay maglalaba pa! Eek, Somebody help! =))


ELSEWHERE

No comments: