Monday, January 14, 2013

there's something I have to tell you

There's something I have to tell you..

I RESIGNED ALREADY! 

Wheeww! If I can sigh the loudest sigh of relief, I will. I've been meaning to do that. I guess I was just scared. No, I'd take that back. It's not a guess. I really was scared, after all. It's been my comfort zone. I've been with them for more than four years and it's my first work since I graduated from college. I hope that explains where my chicken courage was coming from. But what's important now is that I finally faced my fear and did what's supposed to be done several months back.

And oh, remember Goal #20. Love or leave my job? Obviously, I went for the latter. And now, I'm only waiting for my freakin' last day. I'll be freeeee! Finally! ♥

via
I'll be resting for a while though 'cos.. uhmm.. I still do not have a new job! Surprrisseee! No one believes me when I say I resigned without a new job. Knowing me, I plan everything like crazy. I don't settle for anything less. I hate mediocrity. Oh well, people.. this time I'll be after spontaneity and being carefree. I've been stressing myself with just about anything for as long as I can remember and I am so done with that! 

2013 will be all about change. Big things, small ones. I'll appreciate life more, be crazier than ever and and and.. be more frugal! Ha! We'll see about that. I have to make do with how much I have right now in line with my Goal #3. Have emergency funds. I need all the luck, discipline and God's grace. 

I can do this! ♥


ELSEWHERE

4 comments:

Aiza said...

Girl! I'm happy for you. I am thinking of the same thing and I guess I am chicken too. Pero someday, tutularan ko steps niyo ni sis Mayen. :) God bless. I am happy talaga for you. ;) I know you'll find your way through life.

Apple Borbon said...

@miss chievous. thanks, sis! it's really one tough decision making but atleast I'm over it. and soon, with God's grace, you'll be over it too. all the best for 2013! :)

Tsina said...

I'm proud of you teh! :) Pag malungkot ka, text ka lang. Travel pa din tayo huh? I love yoouuuu! :)

Apple Borbon said...

hihi! nakita ko lang sa spam yung comment mo teh! xP thanks teh! love you tooo :*