Tuesday, April 16, 2013

zumba, anyone?

Good evening!! I am still sweating from zumba as I type this {sorry if that sounds gross}. I just thought of sharing how I made it possible to workout in the premises of my own room. Hahaha! I've been working out since 2013 started because I realized I've been gaining weight - my cheeks, arms and leegsss! I can't believe how fast they're getting huge. But please do not get me wrong. It's absolutely fine being big if you're comfortable in that body. Unfortunately for my case, I AM NOT! 

So going back, here's the zumba video I downloaded. It's the closest to perfect video I've seen so far - easy steps for about 40 minutes. Not a dancer here so I have to resort to the easiest. I might look for other videos when I get tired of this and I promise to share again. You like that?
And by the way, since I downloaded this already, I had a hard time looking for it again in YouTube. It used to be titled as "Community Central TV_ ZUMBA FITNESS® with Ashley J. Johnson". What's up with the change, Community Central? Anywaaay, happy zumba-ing!!


ELSEWHERE

9 comments:

sherene said...

id like to try after ng liwaliw namin:)

Apple Borbon said...

@sherene. it's fun! try it. :)

Veronica said...

I love Zumba. I downloaded the DVDs via torrent. Love them!

Apple Borbon said...

@bee. yay! can you share the best dvd you've seen? :)

Veronica said...

Apple, I can't find the links anymore but if you could send me your email add, I'll share it to you via Dropbox. :)

Apple Borbon said...

@bee. left it as comment on your blog. thank you so much! :)

cheekeegirl said...

I'm into ZUmba too! WTF those excess calories..love it!

hxero said...

hahaha not for me... i tried joining and I end up messing around... d ako nakakasunod pero pawis pawis naman kaya ok lang din siguro

Apple Borbon said...

@cheekeegirl. yay! good for you.

@hxero. medyo matagal din ako makagets ng step pero fun na sya pag alam ko na yung steps. hehe. :P